Recode’s annual Code Media conference kicks off on Monday, November 18, in Los Angeles. Senior Media Correspondent Peter Kafka will be hosting two days of hard-hitting, unscripted interviews with:
- Carolyn Everson, Vice President of Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook
- Guru Gowrappan, CEO of Verizon Media
- Roger Lynch, CEO of Condé Nast
- Jason Robins, CEO and co-founder of DraftKings
- Tig Notaro, comedian, actor, writer, producer, and director
- Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool Sports
That’s just part of our jam-packed schedule.
If you aren’t able to join us in person, here’s how to follow everything happening on the Code Media 2019 stage:
Watch the full interviews
Every onstage interview will be available to stream on demand on Recode’s YouTube channel after each session. Take a minute to subscribe to our channel and get updates as highlights and full-interview videos are made available.
Get live updates and breaking news
Looking for a daily recap?
We’re packing in a ton of interviews and presentations this year, plus all the up-to-the-minute coverage you know and love from Recode. Subscribe to the Recode Daily to get a daily digest of the biggest moments from the conference each morning.
Hear all of this year’s interviews
Recode’s Peter Kafka hosts Recode Media, a podcast where he interviews leaders in tech, media, retail, e-commerce, and everything in between. Subscribe to hear all the interviews from Code Media.