The Vox video team is launching a new show with YouTube Originals, and it’s unlike anything we’ve done before.
We want your questions to drive our reporting — and for you to join us on camera as we report out the story.
The question for you is simple: What’s the most important question facing the world in 2019? It can be about anything — science, money, health, relationships, tech, government, and beyond. If your question is among the 12 we pick, you'll join us on our journalistic journey to answer it.
Here's what to do: Upload a video by Monday, December 1, telling us:
- Your name
- Where you live
- Your question
- A personal story about what got you interested in the topic: Did something happen to you or to someone you know? Did you see something in the news and think, “Huh?”
Some tips to optimize your chances:
- Make sure you’re in the center of the frame, and if you’re on your phone, flip it horizontally!
- Try to keep windows and bright lights out of the background, and background noise to a minimum.
- Use an external microphone — earbuds with a built-in mic work great!
- Keep the video under 5 minutes.