Apple unveiled an updated watch Apple Watch today at its Apple X event. The Apple Watch Series 3 will arrive Sept. 22 and costs $399 with cellular, $329 without. It looks similar to previous generations but has some important differences.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It has a cellular connection that can be used without an iPhone, meaning you can use it to make calls, stream Apple Music and access the internet, using your regular phone number.
- Wireless charging using AirPower
- Updates to the heart rate app will now show more information, including resting heart rate, recovery heart rate and a more detailed chart of heart rate data throughout the day. It will also alert you if it senses an unexpectedly high heart rate when you’re not active.
- Apple made some tweaks to the color lineup, including a gray version of the high-end ceramic “Edition” version, and new bands, but nothing crazy.
- Apple is the No. 1 watch brand in the world, but the company has not yet disclosed sales figures.
This article originally appeared on Recode.net.