Vox will hold its first conference, or, rather, un-conference, on September 21 and 22.
We're gathering a diverse community of thinkers to participate in some real conversations about ideas that should shape our future.
Things like universal basic income versus welfare, what the government could actually do to help communities get healthier, and how to zone our cities to help all residents thrive.
Today, we’re excited to announce five featured participants who will set the stage with some talks. You can read more about them on the Vox Conversations page. They are:
- Natalie Foster, co-founder, Peers
- Jennifer Lawless, director, Women & Politics Institute
- Rebecca Onie, co-founder and CEO, Health Leads
- Andy Stern, president, Service Employees International Union
- Ron Wyden, US senator, Oregon
To apply for an invitation to the (un-)conference, use the form below: