Before we get to Tuesday’s Democratic National Convention speakers, let’s just take a moment to talk about what happened on Monday night.
The First Lady stole the show at the first night of the DNC Monday, delivering a passionate speech that wowed the crowd despite a few otherwise bumpy moments for the party at large.
Disgruntled Bernie Sanders supporters were easy to spot — some actually booed as the former candidate endorsed Hillary Clinton in his speech. And Black Lives Matters supporters started chanting loudly during Sen. Cory Booker’s address earlier in the evening — those chants were at times loud enough to hear over the TV broadcast.
So not necessarily the smooth, united front the DNC wanted to show. But, hey, aren’t politics fun?
The convention continues Tuesday night in Philadelphia at around 4 pm ET. Watch it live on YouTube below.
Tonight’s speakers include:
- former President Bill Clinton
- House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi
- U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer
- the mothers of Trayvon Martin, Sandra Bland, Jordan Davis, Eric Garner, Hadiya Pendleton, Dontré Hamilton, Michael Brown and Oscar Grant
- U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer
- actresses America Fererra and Lena Dunham
- former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright and many more.
Other ways you can watch Day 2 of the DNC live online:
Twitter is streaming the convention as part of a deal with CBS. The network will broadcast the CBSN digital feed — which you can find here — and you don’t need a Twitter account or TV subscription to watch.
You’ll also be able to watch live from the DNC website.
This article originally appeared on Recode.net.