President Barack Obama appeared at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday night, riffing on Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Republican leadership, the media, and, of course, Donald Trump.
It was one of Obama's edgiest performances at the Washington-insider event attended by journalists, celebrities, politicians, and advertisers.
Here are 11 of the best gags from Obama's speech.
1) Donald Trump: "There's one area where Trump's experience could be invaluable … closing down Guantanamo," Obama said. "Trump knows a thing or two about running waterfront properties into the ground."
2) Bernie Sanders: "I'm disappointed you're distancing yourself from me," Obama said, looking to Sanders, who was in the audience. "That's just not something you do to your comrade."
3) Hillary Clinton: Obama said Clinton's slogan hadn't caught fire comparing it to Sanders's catchy, "Feel the Bern." Obama turned to a big screen that showed the following image:
4) Republican leadership: "GOP Chairman Reince Priebus is here — I'm glad you feel like you have earned a night off. Congratulations on your success: The nomination process is going great."
5) The Republican race: Obama said the choices for the dinner were steak and fish. "Instead, a whole bunch of you wrote in Paul Ryan. You may not like steak or fish, but that's your choice."
6) Obama on growing older in office: "Hillary once asked if I would be ready for a 3 am phone call … now I'm awake anyway because I gotta go to the bathroom."
7) The media's enabling of Trump: "I hope you are all satisfied — the guy wanted to give his hotel business a boost and now we're praying Cleveland makes it through July."
8) Hillary's private-speech buck-raking on Wall Street: "If this material goes well, I'll use it at Goldman Sachs next year. Earn me some serious Tubmans."
9) CNN's Jake Tapper: Obama spoke about top members of his administration leaving the White House. "Even reporters have left me," Obama said. "Jake Tapper left journalism to join CNN."
10) Bernie and young people: "A lot of folks have been surprised by the Bernie phenomenon," Obama said. "One young person said to me recently that she was tired of politicians standing in the way of their dreams … as if we were going to let Malia go to Burning Man this year."
11) Chilling with John Boehner: In a pre-recorded video played during the speech, Obama watched Toy Story with former House Speaker John Boehner in his post-presidential career. Boehner tempted Obama with a cigarette and joked about the "grand bargain" Boehner got in a new car — a reference to a failed debt deal proposal from 2011.
The segment began with Obama in the Oval Office, legs up on the Resolute Desk, watching Meet the Press anchor Chuck Todd speculate about Obama's time after office. Todd called Obama the "Commander in Couch."
"Fuck you Chuck Todd," Obama responded.