In this episode of The Weeds, Ezra, Matt, and Sarah discuss the results of Super Tuesday. Everyone is tired, so it gets a bit weird. Topics include whether Donald Trump is actually a moderate, how the election shows American politics is either polarizing or depolarizing, and whether Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton would be a stronger general election candidate.
Oh, and Sanders has finally convinced Matt that free college —including for Donald Trump's kids — is a good idea!
- Andrew Prokop on how Trump only needs 14 more days
- RNC hails high GOP primary turnout
- Primary voters don't look like America
- Amanda Taub on Trump voters and authoritarianism
- Donald Trump is the perfect moderate
- What Alabama Trump fans say
- NYT kinda sorta calls Trump backers racists
- Trump has no shame
- Sarah on single-payer
- Ezra on Bernie's worrying management style