Here are stories from sister site The Verge on Apple’s new iPhone 6s and Apple TV so far:
- The iPhone 6s is here and while it’s essentially like a regular 6 it’s got a few new updates, including 3D Touch which responds to level of pressure against the screen and a higher resolution camera that automatically turns every photo into an animated gif.
- Apple TV gets the expected updates, including faster processor and a new OS that allows for Siri-enabled voice searches as well as a new app store. But that probably won’t add up to something transformative as Peter Kafka noted yesterday. (BTW, that Siri update is part of a larger Apple strategy making use of AI, as Mark Bergen has reported.)
- The iPad Pro is here, and it’s big: 12.9-inch display, which essentially makes it a TV. But there’s also a keyboard, a la Microsoft Surface, and — wait for it — a stylus.
- Your Apple Watch is already old. Watch gets some design updates as well as new OS. Also, Hermes straps!
- Microsoft, yes Microsoft, took the stage to show how Office can work on the new iPad Pro. And, yes, again, that stylus should come in handy with those spreadsheets.
This article originally appeared on Recode.net.