Two more women say Bill Cosby raped them.
At a Los Angeles press conference organized by attorney Gloria Allred, Linda Brown and Lise-Lotte Lublin each came forward Thursday to accuse him of sexual assault.
Brown said the comedian drugged and sexually assaulted her at a Toronto hotel in 1969, when she was 20 years old. After she accepted a drink from him, "he flipped me over and sexually assaulted me," she said. Lublin accused Cosby of drugging and sexually assaulting her at a Las Vegas hotel in 1989, when she was 23. She said she remembered regaining consciousness at home after accepting a drink from him.
The two are the most recent additions to a growing list of women who have publicly claimedthat they know or suspect that Cosby sexually assaulted and/or drugged them.
The dates of the alleged incidents described by Cosby's many accusers, all of which the 77-year-old comedian and his lawyers have denied, span from 1965 to 2008.
The allegations often follow a similar narrative: Cosby offers a woman a cup of coffee or alcoholic beverage, after which he allegedly sexually assaults her while she is impaired or unconscious. In addition, a handful of other women have accused Cosby of drugging them without sexually assaulting them, or of inappropriate grabbing or kissing without drugging them.
The women include lawyers, waitresses, aspiring actresses, and fellow celebrities, such as models Janice Dickinson and Beverly Johnson. Some had dating relationships with Cosby, while others say they saw him as a mentor. Some accusers say they were in their teens at the time of their claims.
It's a lot to keep up with.
Here's a timeline of the alleged events, significant legal developments, and public allegations.
- Cosby drugs and assaults Joan Tarshis multiple times, according to her 2014 piece for Hollywood Elsewhere.
- Cosby grabs and kisses Carla Ferrigno, according to her 2014 statement to Rumorfix.
- Cosby slips something into the drink of Kristina Ruehli before attempting to force her to perform oral sex, according to her 2014 statement to Philadelphia Magazine.
Cosby drugs and rapes 21-year-old Cindra Ladd, according to her January 2015 essay for the Huffington Post.
Cosby drugs and sexually assaults model Linda Brown, according to her 2015 statement at a press conference organized by Gloria Allred.
- Cosby rapes actress Louisa Moritz in a Tonight Show green room, according to her 2014 statement to TMZ.
- Cosby drugs and sexually assaults Tamara Green, according to her 2005 Today Show interview.
- Cosby attempts to drug Linda Joy Traitzm according to her 2014 Facebook post.
- Cosby drugs and rapes Theresa Seringese, according to her 2014 statement to the Huffington Post.
- Cosby drugs and sexually assaults Playboy Playmate Victoria Valentino and her friend, according to Valentino's 2014 statement to the Washington Post.
- Cosby assaults 15-year-old Judy Huth at the Playboy Mansion, according to her 2014 statement to the LA Times. This claim later provides the basis of her 2014 civil suit against Cosby, and his suit against her for extortion.
- Cosby drugs Beth Ferrier, according to her 2005 statement to the Philadelphia Daily News
- Cosby drugs and rapes supermodel Janice Dickinson, according to her 2014 Entertainment Tonight interview.
- Cosby drugs Renita Cheney Hill, who appeared with Cosby on the children's program, Picture Pages, on multiple occasions and kisses and touches her on at least one occasion, according to Hill's 2014 interview with CBS Pittsburgh.
- Cosby drugs model Jewel Allison, places her hand on his penis, and kisses her, according to her 2014 statement to New York Daily News.
- Cosby drugs supermodel Beverly Johnson, according to her 2014 essay for Vanity Fair.
A 21-year-old aspiring model identified only as "Lisa" accepts two drinks from Cosby, blacks out after he strokes her hair, and doesn't recall anything else until she wakes up at home two days later, according to her 2014 interview with Dr. Phil.
Cosby drugs and sexually assaults model Lise-Lotte Lublin, according to her 2015 statement at a press conference organized by attorney Gloria Allred.
- Cosby asks model Angela Leslie to act intoxicated and forces her to masturbate him, according to her 2014 statement to the Daily News.
- Cosby sexually assaults Andrea Constand, according to her 2005 lawsuit
- Andrea Constand tells Canadian authorities that Cosby sexually assaulted her in 2004.
- Tamara Green says in a Today Show interview that Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in the 1970s.
- Authorities decline to bring criminal charges against Cosby based on Constand's claims
- Andrea Constand files a civil complaint against Cosby. Thirteen women with similar stories serve as anonymous Jane Doe witnesses.
- Beth Ferrier, one of the Jane Does in the case, tells the Philadelphia Daily News Cosby drugged her while they were in a relationship in the 1980s, and she woke up to find "My clothes were a mess. My bra was undone. My top was untucked."
- Cosby drugs and sexually assaults Barabara Bowman, according to her 2005 Philadelphia Magazine interview.
- Barabara Bowman, another Jane Doe witness from Cosby's lawsuit, gives two interviews to Philadelphia Magazine alleging that Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in 2005.
- Cosby settles Constand's civil suit on undisclosed terms.
- After accepting a drink from Cosby at the Playboy mansion in 2008, 18-year-old Chloe Gains wakes up naked to find him licking her feet, with his pants around his ankles, according to her 2014 interview with the Daily Mail.
- Hannibal Burres brings up the rape allegations against Cosby in a comedy routine that goes viral.
- Bowman writes "Bill Cosby raped me. Why did it take 30 years for people to believe my story?" which is published in the Washington Post.
- In an NPR interview, Cosby declines to respond to questions about the sexual assault allegations. His lawyer releases a statement saying Cosby "won't' dignify the allegations with a response."
- Joan Tarshis writes in a piece for Hollywood Elsewhere that Cosby drugged and assaulted her multiple times in 1969.
- Linda Joy Traitz writes in a Facebook post that Cosby tried to drug her in the 1970s and "wouldn't take 'no' for an answer."
- Supermodel Janice Dickinson says in an Entertainment Tonight interview that Cosby drugged and raped her in 1982.
- Carla Ferrigno tells Rumorfix that Cosby grabbed and kissed her in 1967, when she was a teenager.
- Actress Louisa Moritz tells TMZ that Cosby raped her in a Tonight Show green room in 1971.
- Theresa Seringese, one of the 13 Jane Does in Constand's case, tells the Huffington Post that Cosby drugged and raped her in 1976.
- Cosby's lawyer releases a statement denying all of allegations and says "people are trying to come up with these wild stories in order to justify why they have waited 40 to 50 years to disclose these ridiculous allegations. "
- Kristina Ruehli, one of the Jane Doe witnesses in Constand's lawsuit, tells Philadelphia Magazine that she believes Cosby slipped something into her drink before attempting to force her to perform oral sex in 1965.
- Renita Cheney Hill, who appeared with Cosby on the children's program, Picture Pages, tells CBS Pittsburgh that she believes Cosby drugged heron more than one occasion in the 1980s, and that he kissed and touched her.
- Model Angela Leslie tells the Daily News that Cosby asked her to act intoxicated and forced her to masturbate him in 1992.
- Former Playmate Victoria Valentino tells the Washington Post that Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her and her friend in 1970.
- Model Jewel Allison tells the New York Daily News that Cosby drugged her, placed her hand on his penis, and kissed her in the late 1980s.
- Judy Huth tells the LA Times that Cosby assaulted her at a party at the Playboy Mansion in 1974, when she was 15 years old. She files a civil suit against Cosby.
- At a Los Angeles press conference organized by Gloria Allred, Helen Hayes accuses Cosby of stalking her "like a predator" and grabbing her breast in 1973. A woman who went only by the name of "Chelan" said Cosby drugged and assaulted her in 1986.
- Cosby files a lawsuit against Huth, accusing her of extortion.
- Model Beverly Johnson writes in Vanity Fair that Cosby drugged her in the 1980s
A woman identified only as "Lisa," tells CBS' Dr. Phil that she met Cosby in 1988 when she a 21-year-old aspiring model. She said that after accepting two drinks from Cosby, she remembers him stroking her hair, but she blacked out and doesn't recall anything else until she woke up at home two days later.
Chloe Goins tells the Daily Mail that after accepting a drink from Cosby at the Playboy mansion in 2008, she woke up naked to him licking her feet with his pants around his ankles.
- Cindra Ladd, a Hollywood film executive and charity activist, writes in a January 27 essay for the Huffington Post that Cosby drugged and raped her in 1969, when she was 21 years old.
- At a Los Angeles press conference organized by attorney Gloria Allred, two women speak out against Cosby: former model Linda Brown accuses him of drugging and sexually assaulting her at a Toronto hotel in 1969, when she was 20 years old. After she accepted a drink from him, "he flipped me over and sexually assaulted me," she says. At the same press conference, model Lise-Lotte Lublin accuses Cosby of drugging and sexually assaulting her at a Las Vegas hotel in 1989, when she was 23 years old. She says she remembers regaining consciousness at home after accepting a drink from Cosby.
Vulture has maintained a thorough timeline of all of the allegations, as well as related developments, which was a huge help in compiling this list. Read it here.