This week, the regular cast of Ezra Klein, Sarah Kliff, and yours truly is back for an action-packed discussion of why health insurance premiums — both inside and outside of Obamacare — are on the rise. Then we talk Donald Trump, immigration politics, and Islamophobia. Last but by no means least, we tackle new research on how partisanship has become a new forum for identity and discrimination.
As always, you can subscribe to The Weeds on iTunes, rate us there, and reach out with feedback at email@example.com. Thanks for listening!
- Employers are sticking their workers with more of the bill for health care
- Obamacare users may be sicker than expected
- Earlier, Obamacare premiums were lower than expected
- Research on the stickiness of Medicare Part D plans
- Whatever happened to the public option?
- Marco Rubio wants to shut down mosques and other gathering places
- 76 percent of Republicans say Islam is un-American
- Trump’s publicity philosophy as described in The Art of the Deal
- White Backlash: Immigration, Race, and American Politics