Here is some sweet, delicious content, brought to you by the Re/code team:
- The Internet of (Weed) Things is here: Uber for weed, Yelp for weed, Instagram for weed and so on. These are just a few golden nugs from this Daily Beast roundup of all the different apps and services looking to disrupt your high.
- For those of you freaked out by the New York Times’ Monday report on the Russian hackers who stole over a billion passwords, The Guardian’s Oliver Burkeman has a message for you: Remain calm, and for the love of God, don’t use the same password for everything.
- We’ve all been irritated by obnoxious children in restaurants. But none of us have retaliated like this Redditor who ordered 23 pies to spite the kid screaming in his ear.
- When an executive says he left his job in order to spend time with his family, everyone knows that’s a polite euphemism for something else. But former MongoDB CEO Max Schireson — who until this week was running a very promising, very valuable company — argues convincingly that he really did leave in order to spend time with his family.
- The NFL season kicks off in a few weeks, which means that now’s the time for Drew Magary’s weekly Deadspin feature, “Why Your Team Sucks.” Up now: the Houston Texans.
If you see any stories you’d like to send our way (or have any questions/comments about stories we’ve recommended), feel free to shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article originally appeared on Recode.net.