The near-constant brinksmanship in the House of Representatives from 2011 through the shutdown at the start of 2014 seems to have mildly settled, but that hasn't satisfied House Minority Leader and former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. She sat down on Friday with Ezra Klein for a wide-ranging discussion on congress, the Democrats' chances this fall, a renewed call for reparations, the gender wage gap, and what Memorial Day should remind us about the current Veterans' Administration uproar.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why are Democrats struggling in the polls?
- 2 "We're not running on or from the Affordable Care Act"
- 3 Has Congress gotten less dangerous?
- 4 What would it take for Democrats to win the House?
- 5 How to raise money against money in politics