If you’re happy and you know it … tell your Instagram followers, apparently.
Instagram listed the most popular locations where users shared photos in 2014, and Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., took home the top spot. Second on the list was Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, a relatively impressive accomplishment given the Dodgers only play 81 home games a year. (Disneyland is open year round, as are most of the other places on the list.)
This doesn’t necessarily mean these two locations accounted for the most pictures in 2014 — they were simply the most popular geo-tagged locations. That means a user shared a photo and tagged their location at the same time. It’s possible other places inspired more Instagram pics, but Disneyland was tagged most often.
Last year, the most popular geo-tagged location was the Siam Paragon shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand, which came in fourth place this year. Here’s the full list.
- Disneyland — Anaheim, Calif.
- Dodger Stadium — Los Angeles, Calif.
- Times Square — New York, NY
- Siam Paragon (shopping mall) — Bangkok, Thailand
- Gorky Park (amusement park) — Moscow, Russia
- Musée du Louvre — Paris, France
- Red Square — Moscow, Russia
- Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
- Yankee Stadium — New York, NY
- The Dubai Mall — Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This article originally appeared on Recode.net.