Update: This story has been updated with all the latest information about Re/code Radio, as of March 2016.
If you follow and read Re/code on social media and the Web, then you’ll also love listening to our podcasts.
We have four right now:
- Re/code Decode, hosted by Kara Swisher, a weekly show featuring in-depth interviews with the movers and shakers in tech and media every Monday. Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also find the show on TuneIn and Stitcher.
- Re/code Media with Peter Kafka, a weekly series of no-nonsense conversations with the smartest and most interesting people in the media world, with new episodes every Thursday. Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also find the show on TuneIn and Stitcher.
- Too Embarrassed to Ask, a weekly show hosted by Re/code executive editor Kara Swisher and Lauren Goode, senior reviewer for The Verge. Each Friday, Kara and Lauren answer your questions about consumer technology and demystify the latest gadgets and tech trends. Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also find the show on TuneIn and Stitcher.
- Re/code Replay isn’t a weekly show like the others, but subscribing on iTunes is still very worth your while: That’s where you’ll find audio direct from the stage of the Code conference and our other Code events. You can also find the show on TuneIn and Stitcher.
Re/code‘s podcasts are powered by DGital Media. To suggest guests you want us to try to get for the show, here’s how to find the people who work on the podcasts on Twitter:
- Kara Swisher, host of Re/code Decode and co-host of Too Embarrassed to Ask: @KaraSwisher
- Peter Kafka, host of Re/code Media: @PKafka
- Lauren Goode, co-host of Too Embarrassed to Ask: @LaurenGoode
- Eric Johnson, Re/code Radio producer: @HeyHeyESJ
This article originally appeared on Recode.net.